05 January 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my 32nd birthday.  I remember when my Uncle Glenn turned 30 and we had an "Over the Hill" party for him.  I must have been about ten  years old.  At the time I thought a person in their thirties was old.  I was wrong.  I feel like I am just starting to figure out this thing called life. I'm finally back in school with some idea, some focus of what I want to do with my life.  I am a writer and a theologian-in-progress.  I want to help people heal their spiritual wounds and heal my own while I am at it.  I like this birthday cake picture.  It is celebration in fondant and cream!  Today I celebrate my life, the life of my mother (it's her birthday too) and the life of my cat (Phoebe is nine today).  Happy day to all of us and many blessings on all of you!

No comments: